Posted on April 9, 2009 at 5:30am
5 Days in Twangtown
I wrote this blog about the events of my latest Nashville trip mostly for my own documentation. The highlights are:
· Had dinner with #1 writer, Jan Dyer
· Was asked to co-write by Billy Dawson
· Jim Femino declared I was a celebrity during a Tin Pan show
· May have “Stepfather of the Bride” story included in a niche marketing article on Music Dish.
· Got to hang with my on-line friends, Bob Clay, Steve Biscarret, Angie Owens, Eddie… Continue